Askja – A modern, decorative serif typeface with creative ligatures, multilingual support, and 4 free logo templates.
Askja is a unique, decorative typeface, loosely inspired by Art Nouveau but with a fresh & modern approach. It features large upper serifs, combined with a large x-height and numerous creative non-standard ligatures incl. nested or overlapping caps.
Askja is best used for projects with big type and lots of character. Combine this font with sans serif typefaces for a modern aesthetic.
?? FREE GOODIE ??
You guys seem to love our free logo templates, so we made sure to include some in Askja. You can see all 4 free vector logos in the preview screens above. Simply change the text and you’re ready to go.
?? NEW FONT GUIDE ??
Explore our new Sweetest Goods Font Guide which is included as well. It shows you exactly how to use alternate characters and ligatures.
Download Askja today and get your creative juices flowing. Don’t forget to flip through the preview pictures above to get inspired!
Also, make sure to head over to sweetestgoods.com for sweet deals and free goodies. 😉
- Uppercase characters
- Lowercase characters
- 4 free logo templates – fully customizable
- 46 ligatures incl. nested or overlapping caps: AM, CA, CC, DC, DO, EA, EN, ET, EV, EW, FF, FT, KA, LA, LE, LI, LL, LU, NN, OC, OG, OO, OQ, RA, TE, TT, TY, VA, ff, ffb, ffh, ffi, ffj, ffk, ffl, fft, fh, fi, fj, fk, fl, ft, tt
- Big range of numbers, symbols & punctuation
- Comprehensive language support including: Albanian, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hawaiian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh & more
- For the pros: individual kerning & extensive range of characters
- Askja Character Set (handy PDF showing all included letters)
- NEW! Font Guide (a practical guide on how to use fonts by Sweetest Goods)
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR FREE LOGO TEMPLATE
Customizing your free logo template is super easy. There are three different logo files included in your download folder: .eps, .ai and .psd Open them in Photoshop, Illustrator or any other vector-based software to edit your logos and insert your brand name.
Please comment if the link is broken or missing
We will fix as soon as possible