Introduce you new item in my store – Afterglow
Elegant and so stylish serif typeface full of contrast lines, a lot of Stylistic Alternates with thin swashes. Some letters has up to 12 of them. Use only capitals for headers or quotes, it looks strong and refined, or use Caps with lowercase for block texts, or subheaders. Design your art- or beauty blogs, t-shirts or websites, posters, magazines or cards, and logo\’s of course. You will return to this font again and again.
All alternates are Opentype Features Stylistic Alternates, if don\’t know how to get them, see a little video of how easy it is:
- in Words:
- in Photoshop / Illustrator:
- in Windows and Mac using Character Map and Font Book:
Comes with multilingual support and supports the following langages : Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
OTF, TTF files included. Feel free to use a webfont for your website if you need to. (Just be aware of licensing restrictions for template/web app use – see below in FAQ\’s)
COMMERCIAL USE FAQ :
Yes! , you MAY use the Standard license for this font for commercial use without requiring an extended license.
- This includes logos, branding, on items for sale such as prints,magazines, covers, mugs, pillows, merchandise etc.
- Fonts can be used in an unlimited number of projects and End Products for Sale ( one seat/designer per license).
- You may ALSO use the font on your/a clients website for text headers and graphics ( you may convert it to a web font for your use )
What\’s not Permitted under Standard License: The only use not permitted without extra licensing is
- In situations where the font is used \’live\’ to create custom designs such as a mobile app or web app, and
- On editable templates ( print or web) for resale.
Please comment if the link is broken or missing
We will fix as soon as possible