Dark Zone font are perfect for designs that aim to convey a creative, casual, and personal touch. Using it can give your design a more dynamic and natural look that is perfect for a wide range of design projects. This characteristic makes it an ideal choice for a wide range of designs, including logos, posters, greeting cards, and mockup t-shirts. It can be used on a variety of media, whether it’s print or digital, which makes them highly versatile.
* Dark Zone ( TTF,OTF,WOFF)
* Dark Zone Italic ( TTF,OTF,WOFF)
* Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
* Numerals & Punctuation
* lowercase and uppercase letters
* Works both on Mac & PC
* Simple installations
* Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, even work on Microsoft Word.
**HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:**
* Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
* To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
optimumSize: Any Size