A Photoshop template file to help you create realistic words in all the nostalgia of light bulb signage.
- 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some special characters.
- Layered shadows, reflections and fill layers for customisation of each character.
- Set up ready to use in a well organised layered file.
- Change background or light colour.
- Clean and realistic look.
- Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
- Separated and movable letters.
Please note: This is NOT a font or a vector file.
Additional notes: The file contains the alphabet layout as seen in gallery image 2&3 with dimensions of 6945w x 4911h pixels. Each letter is approx 785x785px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has a Light On and Off state, contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don’t want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a new document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires an understanding of how to use Photoshop.
Filename : Freepreset.net-light-bulb-type-XH96V5-2016-05-21.zip
We will fix as soon as possible