Important note: Opentype SVG fonts require CC2018 or newer. Any other font included is widely supported. Check our guide with extensive tutorials for any troubleshooting.
Introducing “Mellow” – a realistic hand-made calligraphy font which comes in 2 different forms: SVG and Brush.
A versatile brush font which can be used in a range of different design projects from branding to packaging, from apparel to stationery.
As mentioned above “Mellow” offers two versions, each of these is enhanced by a set of 44 natural looking ligatures.
- Mellow SVG Font – This font currently only work in CC 2018 or newer. Pick this version to type high-detailed calligraphy letters. Please note that, in order to improve the overall performance, this version does not feature the full character set due to limitations in the font file size.
- Mellow Brush Font – This version features the traditional vector format, but still preserves the stroke authenticity. Mellow Brush contains more than 410 glyphs and includes full foreign language support (Central, Eastern, Western European languages).
- Mellow Photoshop Document – If, for any reason, you\’re unable to use the SVG font or require the letters in a higher resolution, we’ve included the original glyph set in a layered and organized psd.
- Files included: Mellow-SVG, Mellow-Brush, Mellow-Psd
- Formats: .otf, .psd
- “Mellow-Brush” has built-in OpenType features enabled for any other opentype capable software. All the extra characters has been additionally coded with “PUA Unicode”, which basically means that this font is totally accessible without any additional design software. All the extra characters can now be copied straight out the FontBook (Mac) or CharacterMap (Win) and pasted into your favorite text editor.
Please comment if the link is broken or missing
We will fix as soon as possible