A Monoline Script Inspired by 40’s and 50’s California
Mid-century California was a magical place. Post-war optimism fueled the popularity of everything from Hollywood to roadside diners.
Palm Canyon Drive is a monoline script inspired by retro matchbook covers, travel postcards, Tikki bars and Hollywood.
With a classy yet unpretentious tone Palm Canyon Drive is as comfortable on a Tikki bar matchbook cover as it is on a Hollywood movie poster.
Here’s what’s Included:
- Palm Canyon Drive script Light (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive script Regular (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive script Heavy (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive Bonus glyphs Light (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive Bonus glyphs Regular (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive Bonus glyphs Heavy (OTF)
- All standard alpha-numeric characters
- Extra glyphs including popular catchwords and transitionals
Please comment if the link is broken or missing
We will fix as soon as possible