So this year among other things I wanted to start releasing fonts. WildFire is the first RetroSupply font. It’s a humble all-caps, display, san-serif fonts. Just alphanumeric characters and limited punctuation. But it looks great, works for all kinds of projects, and has some cool surprise features when you switch to uppercase.
Here’s what makes it great:
- Rounded corners give it a warm, friendly way about it. Like a good friend home for the holidays.
- Works extremely well for typing on curved paths (for badges, logos and type based design).
- Uppercase letters contain surprise descending stems and other goodies for a custom flair.
Here’s what included when you buy RetroSupply WildFire
- 1 WildFire font in OTF format (contains alphanumeric characters and limited punctuation)
- 1 WildFire font in TTF format (contains alphanumeric characters and limited punctuation)
Please comment if the link is broken or missing
We will fix as soon as possible